Thursday, July 01, 2004

OK, I tried changing the template colors...

...and I wound up making the background for the top title section white and the words black.

I don't want the title section white and the words black. I want the title section BLUE and the words WHITE.

WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT?!?!?

GRR.

I'd go back to my original blog colors, but that template had absolutely no links, and this one at least has links. But be forewarned: the colors and template here are subject to change! (Once I figure out how the HECK to do it.)

That is all...

2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Frear said...

Are you familiar with HTML? I'd just go through, looking for hexadecimal code and change it to the value you want.

July 05, 2004 9:31 AM  
Blogger Graz said...

Blogchik, below this is the line of coding from your template.

Change the color by changing the number at ;background:#FF4500;

A good link to find a color that you like is here.


h1{padding:18px 0px 10px 5%;margin:0px 0px 8px 0px;border-top:solid 9px #FF7F50;border-bottom:solid 1px #DEB887;color:#FFFAFA;background:#FF4500;font:bold 266% Verdana,Sans-Serif;}

If this doesn't help, e-mail me at rgraz65@yahoo.com, and I can try to help ya a bit more. Shoot, if it comes down to it, I'll give ya my phone # and can walk you through the changes.

July 08, 2004 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home