Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...

...I was away in New Jersey visiting relatives last weekend, and then I had a horrible migraine for the last two days. I didn't want to go anywhere near a computer yesterday, since all light was hurting my eyes. I wore sunglasses indoors. I'm reminded of that '80s song, "I wear my sunglasses at night." I totally can't remember another word of the song.

Apparently my settings have all gone wacky on the blog...I will have to check.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Frear said...

I hope you feel better... that's awesome that you're Orthodox. I'm a run-of-the-mill evangelical, but I've been toying with converting to Orthodoxy for a year or so now.

June 30, 2004 11:34 AM  
Blogger Graz said...

" So I can, so I can...keep track of visions in my head"

That's the only other partof "Sungalsses at night" that I member ........Good to see ya back!

June 30, 2004 12:34 PM  
Blogger Hira Animfefte said...

Well, telcontar, if you want any info on it, I *LOOOOOVE* to talk about it...it's my favorite subject. :)

June 30, 2004 4:14 PM  
Blogger Joshua Frear said...

Well, the issue I have the most trouble with is icons. I don't understand how they aren't direct violations of the commandment against graven images (or however your translation reads).

It might be easier for you to respond via email: mine is telcontar at gmail dot com.

July 01, 2004 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home