Saturday, June 19, 2004

I accomplished something this weekend!

I went to LL Bean and exchanged my ancient (vintage '92) battered, loved-to-death red backpack for a brand spankin new one. Although now I'm debating on returning it for the "Turbo Transit" bag they didn't have back in the day. You could fit a VW Bug in the Turbo Transit. And let's face it, isn't that the kind of bag that you need? One that can hold everything and then some?

I also bought some squish bags. Squish bags are those thingies that you can squish all the air out so you can put more stuff in your suitcase. Relevant because in 2 months I'm off to St. Petersburg. (The one in Russia, not the one in Florida.) Barring disaster. Godwillinandthecrikdon'trise.

I have too many things to juggle to get ready for this trip, and I don't like juggling. As far as literal juggling...well, I can't. I can throw an apple back and forth, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hira Animfefte said...

Lee, I had no idea I was overusing that word. I will have to find another word to overuse. You may suggest one, if you like.

June 21, 2004 11:29 AM  
Blogger Graz said...

I find nothing wrong with the liberal use of spanking. Please continue.

June 21, 2004 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home